Got a great idea on how to break that nasty defense? Use PlaybookBball-To Go to create animated plays! Record your team’s movements step by step with basketball-specific lines (dotted - pass, winding - dribbling, double - shooting, etc.) and replay your game in real-time or slow motion to look at all the destruction. And if you play you share a PDF of the game e-mail to anyone!
Coaches always teach new practices and tips to their players. It can be hard to keep everyone in sync and play their full visualization. However, with PlaybookBball-To Go,his plays divided into individual steps making it easier to follow. On top of that, every step is lively, with players exactly where someone will move and what kind of exercise they perform to get there. PlaybookBball-To Go to bring plays to life through animation and help coaches to share their strategies and knowledge with others, faster and easier than before.
Coaches can also directly show their plays with a projector or TV plays during a walk-through team strategy session (requires Apple VGA Adapter Dock). And if other players or coaches want the plays to their own study, can be shared with other iPhone games and iPhone users to view or email as PDF to print.
PlaybookBball – To Go Features:
- Create animated, step-by-step basketball play diagrams on a court drawn to scale
- Watch your play come to life with animation and customize the playback speed
- Manage, organize, and quickly find your plays with Play Tags, to create a virtual playbook for game time
- Email your plays in PDF format for hard copy or digital distribution
- Email your play file to anyone with PlaybookBball for the iPhone/iPad (can be opened via iTunes File Sharing, iOS 4 required for the iPhone)
- Plays are automatically saved and can be deleted too if needed
- Copy an existing play to make modifications and tweaks to the original
- Draw different lines based on the type of player movement (Dribble, Pass, Shoot, Screen, Cut)
- Choose from 10 different team colors (Lines are drawn according to the team color)
- Choose from Full/Half Court, High School, NCAA, FIBA (Oct 2010 Rules) and NBA courts and three different court styles (Whiteboard, Wood, and Blacktop)
- Choose to display 1-10 players per team and show/hide the opponents (Can display an uneven number of players per team, good for uneven plays or practice drills)
- Players can be displayed in three different styles (Position, Position Number, or X’s and O’s)
- Import/Export Plays through iTunes File Sharing (iOS 4 Required)
- Display PlaybookBball-To Go on a TV/Projector with VGA Output (VGA Dock Adapter and iPhone 4 Required)
For further information please read the review / screenshots of PlaybookBball for iPad by following this link and if you are a basketball fan the you must be interested in these applications as well – 23 Ways to Destroy Your Defender: Basketball Instruction, NBA Game Time Courtside for iPad and NBA Game Time.