A couple of days ago we published that Reckless Racing 2 is going to be launched any time in first week of February so here it comes now. The app is towards a slightly expensive side for a cost of $4.99 but there is a Free version of this game also which you can try. But as seeing the reputation of previous game you can take the risk of purchasing the new app. I am sure that this amount will not be wasted.
This game will be reviewed in short time. If you want to wait for the detailed review then you can but otherwise game seems to be promising. There are around 18 cars in the game which is quite a good amount and will definitely add up in the attraction of Reckless racing 2.
Important Features of Reckless Racing 2 as per Apple App Store
* Probably the best power slides in the world
* Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colors of your cars
* Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more
* Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
* Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars
* Online multiplayer over the Internet
* 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1
* 5 control layouts with customizable button positions
* Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more
One best thing about Reckless Racing 2 is that it is a universal app for both iPad as well as iPhone users. It is a universal app since launch so you can imagine the amount of dedication put in by the developers. However, final rating of this game will be assured once reviews come out.